- In the order dashboard, navigate to “All Order Alerts” -> “Unconfirmed Replacement Parts” [A replacement part order will also be created in the Order Dashboard as “original PO - R - ####”]
- Confirm if the item is able to ship by the requested ship date
- If no, provide additional information regarding the item such as:
- Not enough information (Can use this if images or additional customer information like an address or phone number is required)
- Request is Too Large of a Percentage of Full Unit (Can use this if the part is a majority of the product or not a part that can be provided to the customer) - The replacement part request will be converted into a Replacement Order for a new unit for the customer.
- Item Past Warranty
- Once the information has been provided, ship the part if possible or await additional information from Wayfair
Replacement Parts Consolidation
If a customer requires multiple parts (e.g. legs and a power cord), replacement part requests can be consolidated in the main Orders Dashboard by using the Replacement Parts Consolidation Tool.
If more information is required to fulfill the replacement parts request, submit a Not Enough Information (NEI) Ticket.