If you encounter a problem, the best place to start is by creating a case with Amazon Vendor Support. Follow these steps to submit a case:
- Make sure you have any relevant ASINs, Order IDs, or screenshots that can clearly explain the problem you’re having.
- Click on Support at the top middle of the Amazon Vendor page.
- At the bottom of the next page, click Contact Us, and select the product type you are inquiring about (e.g. Furniture).
- Select the case type that is most relevant to your issue. The most common case types are Direct Fulfillment > Problems with orders, Direct Fulfillment > Problems with invoicing, and Direct Fulfillment > Problems with Returns.
🐻💡 Bear Tip: Choose your case type carefully! Amazon agents are extremely specialized, so if the issue is outside of their jurisdiction, they will not be able to help you and you may have to submit a new case.
- If you are sent to a help page, and it doesn’t solve your issue, click Still need help?
- Select Send an email or Request a call and a Customer Service Agent from Amazon’s Vendor Support team will be in touch. (For some case types, “Send an email” is the only available option.)
- Describe your issue in as much detail as possible, including affected ASINs, Order IDs, and screenshots to illustrate your problem.
- Once your case is created, you will receive an email and the case will now appear in your case log in Amazon.
🐻💡 Bear Tip: Check your case log and email daily for replies from Amazon. Cases that sit inactive for too long will be closed by Amazon.