How to cancel an order
- Navigate to the Manage Orders page, then click Cancel Order
- Provide a Reason for Cancellation, and click submit
If you cancel an order by mistake
If you accidentally cancel an order, the best thing to do is contact the buyer and ask them to place a new order.
- Locate the order that you want to contact the buyer about.
- In the Order Details column, click the name of the buyer to open the Contact Buyer page.
- Do one of the following:
- Using your seller account: On the next page, select the contact reason, complete the message, and click Send.
- Using your anonymized email alias: In the To field on the Buyer-Seller Messages page, copy the buyer’s encrypted email address. Then go to your email and use this address to contact the buyer.