For Walmart Seller, you are responsible for creating the BOL/shipping label and shipping the item using your carrier.
- Under “Order Management” on the left tab select “Orders”
- Click the Purchase Order number to open the Order Details page
- Click Print on the left side of the Order Details page and click Print Packing Slip
- Change the status on the Order Details page to Acknowledge when the order has been sent to the warehouse for processing
- Using the carrier of your choice, create the shipping documents and schedule the carrier for pickup with your warehouse
- Once the order has shipped, navigate back to the Order Details page and change the status to Shipped. Add the carrier, tracking number, and tracking url (if you have this) and click Update to ship confirm the order