Overstock does not have a warehouse closure option. Instead, lead times can be temporarily changed to accommodate warehouse closures. This action should be taken pre-emptively as old orders are be expected to ship according to the original lead time provided when the order was generated.
To change lead times, log into SupplierOasis and follow these steps:
- In the menu on the left, click on Products, then click Manage Product in the options that appear below.
- In the top right corner, click Export ▼, and select Full Catalog.
- For Template Type, select Shipping Template.
- Your browser will download a spreadsheet. Before editing this sheet, save a copy of the shipping template so you can reset fulfillment times back to their original values after the holidays have concluded.
🐻💡 Bear Tip: To keep things organized, save one version of this sheet as Overstock Shipping Times - Holiday and one version of this sheet as Overstock Shipping Times - Original.
- Update the Fulfillment Time column to accommodate for the increased shipping time due to warehouse closures. Make sure to adjust this column on all tabs of this spreadsheet.
- Back on the SupplierOasis Product Management page, click Import in the top right corner and upload your new shipping times.
💡 Important: Set a reminder or calendar event to readjust your shipping times after the holidays. To do so, simply repeat step 6 to upload your Overstock Shipping Times - Original document.