Wayfair lists most of their products under private label, assigning it to one of their brands with a new name and SKU.
To get a complete list of your products’ Wayfair SKUs and titles, follow these steps:
- Log into Wayfair Partner Home.
- Along the top navigation bar, click Inventory.
- In the Quick Links box on the right side of the page, click the bottom link for Download My Catalog.
- At the top of the page, click Download Center.
- Find the row with the current date and time and click Download. If the box is grayed out, and the status is Pending, refresh the page until the status changes to Complete and the Download button becomes available.
🐻💡 Bear Tip: When your document is ready, it will move to the top of the Downloads list. Make sure to download your most recent document!
- Your browser will download a spreadsheet where you can find all your SKUs with their Wayfair brands, titles, and SKUs.
- To find a product using the customer-facing Wayfair.com, search using a product’s Wayfair SKU (column AC in the catalog export, format W001234567).