To fill out a claim, make sure to provide the following information to the appropriate contact.
See also: Who do I contact to make a claim?
- Product name
- Product price/value (for Overstock, use Overstock First Cost)
- Number of boxes damaged/affected
- Description of product
- Description of damage/How it is affected
- Damage noted means the box was visibly damaged and it was noted during delivery. This may mean the delivery was refused by the customer.
- Damage concealed means the box has no visible damage but the contents were damaged during delivery (e.g. if the customer found scuff marks when opening the box)
- Copy of invoice (for Overstock, you can use a screenshot of the Overstock Order Page)
- Images of how product was affected (if possible)
- PRO number of order (include in title)
- Copy of bill of lading (BOL)
- Shipper name
- Name of claimant
- Address to send cheque to and who to address cheque to